Sunday, June 27, 2010

Introducing Elijah

So, I finally got the pictures back, and here they are. I do apologize for them being a little... Grainy/pixel-y. They were OK when I scanned them, but then I cropped out my personal information which made them get a little bigger, so they turned out a little weird. But, you can still see.

No real updates on anything else - I'm pretty tired - all the time pretty much, lol. Today especially. I woke up dragging, even though I got to sleep in. Then I spent all day at a bridal shower. It was a lot of fun, but even though I didn't do much but eat, I'm still so wiped out. Elijah's still not moving a whole bunch, I WAS getting what I thought were little kicks here and there, I'm now starting to think it wasn't anything at all, cuz I haven't really felt much lately. We have a doctors appointment Tuesday, and I'll be really glad to hear a heartbeat or see him again so I know everything's OK.

One more thing before I post the pictures - we *may* be shutting off the internet for awhile. Money is REALLY tight right now, and my husband wants to try to keep it, since it is a BIG source of our entertainment, but I would rather try to save as much money as possible. Anyway, I'll let you guys know if that's the route we decide to go, but I just didn't want it coming out of left field.

Here are Elijah's pictures. Sorry there are so many "boy" shots. I mean, I'm glad they take one or two, but I never understood why they always gave me like 8 shots of my son's penis. With Cayden, I seriously had a ton.

Photobucket



I love this picture because it shows a profile view, and I don't think I ever got a profile shot with Cayden. I think they're so sweet!

Photobucket


Photobucket


He was sucking his thumb when we first peeked in, but we didn't get a picture of that. Here's a pic of him waving though!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Waving again:

Photobucket


This looks nothing like a baby to me, more like the pictures you see on the weather channel of a hurricane. Is it a sign of the babies personality? I certainly hope not!


Photobucket


I always hate when babies look face on in 2d ultrasounds, they always look creepy to me:

Photobucket



You can't see his face here, but I LOVE how clear his body looks. He really looks like a teeny tiny baby:


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Amazing how dr's can tell what body parts are in the earlier pictures hehe but love the last one where he really looks like a little person! Since it's summer, maybe you can do more outdoor stuff for your entertainment :) Do you live somewhere relatively cool so you can shut off A/C too? Maybe try spending a day in the woods / nat'l park (assuming there's one not too far away) so you can save electricity money too :) Hope you're staying healthy & glad you at least get to see the doc to take care of the little one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always had trouble making out sonogram pics. Good thing I don't read them for a living lol. I know all about shutting off the internet to save money. It totally sucks, and cable lol. Oh well maybe internet providers will get the hint and reduce prices!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures! I totally know what you mean, though, we have a few that look alien!

    ReplyDelete