Sunday, July 4, 2010

There's not a whole lot going on right now. I'm so bored I'm considering going to clean my room, which is a mess, but I'm hesitating because we have no trash bags. And, because I'm feeling insanely lazy. We went to a 4th of July party last night and I woke up feeling hung over, even though I obviously didn't drink anything other than water and soda. Blah.

I have new pictures of Cayden I'd like to upload, only my sister came over yesterday to put songs on her MP3 player. When she does that, she unplugs the cord I need to upload pictures. I think Cayden must have found it and ran off with it, because I have no idea where it is. I also have hilarious pictures of Jer from the party last night, but again, no way to upload them.

Other than that... Well, I've got nothing. I'm 18 weeks pregnant on Tuesday, which is crazy to me. I have no idea where the time went. We're also having our internet/cable shut off on the 8th. They want 100 dollars, and we just don't have it, so off it goes. Jeremy thinks we may still be able to get online using our phones as modems, but that makes me nervous because I remember reading an article where a guy did that and got charged out the wazoo for doing it. He says it's included in our bill already, but I'm still super paranoid. If not, I'll try to update using my phone if I can figure out how to do it. We have to keep our phones on because we're on a family plan, and if we get shut off, so do my brother and sister, and they wouldn't be happy about that.

I do have my anatomy scan on the 16th, where we'll get a confirm on boy or girl (although, again, I think it's pretty obvious that Elijah's a boy.) So, I'll try to let you know how that goes :-)

Happy 4th y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment