Tuesday, August 24, 2010

It's a....

Sorry - it's been a really hectic morning. My son didn't sleep well this morning, my husband is sick, I cut my foot open, blah blah blah.

Ultrasound went well - but it turns out I have one stubborn baby. They still could not give me 100% on the sex. The tech said that if she had to guess, what she saw makes her lean more towards boy, but she says not to sue her if I give birth and out comes a baby girl.

For now, I'm just sticking with the boy call. If it's a girl - we'll have a surprise.

3 comments:

  1. Oh that sucks. Three ultrasounds with one a boy, one maybe a girl, and another maybe a boy?

    You wanted a surprise, right? lol

    Hope you're all feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh no! Would you be able to tell later on during another ultrasound?

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, well, I didn't want a surprise this time around, I was planning on next time (if there is a next time) for a surprise.

    But I dunno if we'll be able to tell. They didn't schedule another ultrasound - I know the elective places stop finding out at 26 weeks - and with Cayden I had one last ultrasound at 34-ish weeks (give or take a week) to see his size and they told me he was too big to check again - so I think it might be too late.

    ReplyDelete